This BEA webinar aims to help cities select localized indicators to track their progress and set clear goals for what they will achieve, with emphasis on activities until September 2017, the end of current BEA phase.
Cities are learning how to use the BEA Tracking Progress Template and have a chance to ask questions about how to apply this tool to their local BEA policy and project activities and to fulfill their tracking progress commitment to the BEA. The global BEA partnership is requesting that all BEA cities complete this the Tracking Progress Template by April 30, or as soon as possible.
Topics covered include:
- The importance of tracking your progress and its multiple uses
- Selecting indicators and methods to track progress toward your goals in each stage of the BEA process
- Multiple benefits of energy efficiency and identifying your priority benefits
- Methods for measuring and estimating impacts of your energy efficiency actions and improvements over time
- BEA resources to help with selecting indicators and tracking progress
- Learning from other BEA cities on their experiences and challenges with tracking progress
Country / Region: GlobalTags: assessment of the status quo, cities, energy, energy efficiency, partnerships, project activities, projects, rail transport
In 3 user collections: C2E2 Webinars , Building Efficiency Accelerator: Tracking Progress Resource Collection , Building Efficiency Accelerator’s Webinars
Knowledge Object: eLearning
Published by: Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
Publishing year: 2017