Environmentally sustainable residential real estate and the nexus between property, project, and portfolio-level environmental performance, economic outcomes, and risk-adjusted returns.
A global perspective across residential real estate sectors with a thematic focus on European single-family residential properties and multi-family commercial portfolios.
- Residential Real Estate Alpha: Defined
- Environmental Sustainability Defined: Green Residential Real Estate
- Transitioning from Conventional to Green Residential Real Estate Finance
- Integrating Environmental Ambition into Real Estate Finance
- Performance Measurement: Environmental Risk Identification, Calibration and Mitigation
Host: 1BusinessWorld: Leading Entrepreneurs of the World
Presenter: Ted Kronmiller, Advisor, SMARTER
Title: Generating Alpha with Sustainable Real Estate
Date: 17 September 2021
Time: 1:30 PM Eastern / 6:30 DublinLink to resource
Sectors: Buildings, Finance
Country / Region: Europe, GlobalTags: Banks, citizens, environmental risks, Industry Regulators, Institutional Investors, National Regulators, projects, risks, SMARTER, Supranational Regulators, sustainability, water-energy-food nexus
In 5 user collections: Green Home Investment Platform – Industry Regulators , Green Home Investment Platform – National Regulators , Green Home Investment Platform – Supranational Regulators , Green Home Investment Platform – Institutional Investors , Green Home Investment Platform – Banks
Knowledge Object: Web Resource