The Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency is hosting a no-cost webinar series ‘Think globally, act locally’ in order to show how energy efficiency policies and actions are linked together at the global, national and local levels of decision-making and how potentially local actions can drive policy and market transformation at the higher levels of governance.
Each webinar will start with the global level discussion on the trends and development in the field of energy efficiency followed by the real-life examples from one country and one city on their efforts to improve energy efficiency through policies and projects implementation.
The first webinar in this series focuses on the following topics:
- Global level: Sustainable Development Goals: Implementation of SDG7
- National level: Success story of energy efficiency policy development in Denmark
- City level: Copenhagen as a flagship city on energy efficiency actions
- District level: Showcase of Energy Lab Nordhavn project on cost-effective smart energy system.
Sectors: Buildings, Digital, District energy, Lighting
Country / Region: Denmark, EuropeTags: cities, energy, energy efficiency, international development, projects
Knowledge Object: eLearning
Published by: Copenhagen Centre on Energy Efficiency
Publishing year: 2017
- Welcome and Instructions
- Think Global, Act Local-Sustainable Development Goals and the Implementation of SDG7
- Energy Policy and Development With focus on energy efficiency
- Copenhagen as a flagship city on energy efficiency actions
- EnergyLab Nordhavn-Integrated Energy Infrastructures and Smart Components